Neighbourhood Development Plan
Why should we care?
Well, if we are all involved, our community’s creativity, energy and diversity can be released to make a plan that is fair, inclusive, and well-balanced. Our Future is in Our Hands!
Like to get involved?
As it’s a Plan made by local people, we can all get involved in various ways:
- Help decide what should be in the plan by taking part in workshops, drop-in sessions, exhibitions and surveys.
- Keep up to date via the dedicated website, posters, coffee mornings, parish magazine.
- Talk about the Plan with friends and neighbours – spread the word!
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions.
- Comment on the draft plan to get your views across before it goes off for inspection
- Volunteer practical help to create the Plan, from notetaking to photocopying, undertaking surveys, delivering leaflets, attending exhibitions or providing local photography
- Join a working party that focuses on a particular topic.