We take the privacy of your information seriously and this policy explains how we collect and use personal data collected via this website.
Should you have any issues or concerns Alan Brain is the data controller and is responsible for processing any data you share with our site https://www.northcadburyneighbourhoodplan.org.uk
Information we collect
- We collect information about you such as your name, telephone number and email address when you submit an enquiry using our Contact form or the Getting Involved form on our website.
- We collect the details you enter in the Sign up to our Mailing List form.
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- Your IP address
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
How your information is used
We may use your data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your enquiry
- Internal record keeping
- Assist with our consultation process
- We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. When you click the Subscribe button in the Sign up to our Mailing List form on our website, the information you have entered in that form will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
We do not sell your information to third parties.
Retention of data
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information or for as long as the law requires us to.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
Last updated 8 April 2020